Born and raised in Mississippi, I was always immersed in the rich cultural heritage of my home state. The metroplex offers plenty of exciting activities I enjoy with my wife and three boys. In my spare time I can be found at baseball and soccer games, the shooting range, or at our neighborhood lake catching largemouth bass.
• Defend clients in personal injury matters, mostly related to car and 18-wheeler accidents and premises liability.
• Represent general contractors, subcontractors, and consumers in construction defect litigation, claims brought under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and contractual disputes.
• Represented clients in various medical malpractice cases with a focus on birth trauma.
• Successfully represented high-net-worth individual client in professional liability case stemming from attorney and fiduciary conflict of interest and self-dealing.
• Represented fiduciaries in estate and guardianship/conservatorship matters.